Saturday 8 August 2015

Outfit | Backyard squirrel party! ^__^

Hi there! *(^_^)*


Whilst doing yet another wardrobe purge (I honestly don't know how I accumulate clothing so quickly... I might have a problem), I came across the first dress I purchased from Bodyline and realised that I haven't even taken any photos of me wearing it yet!
So I decided to play dress ups and then force my lovely boyfriend to take pictures of me in the backyard. ^__^


Bodyline is loved for its cheap and accessible lolita clothing.
However as with most things in life, you get what you pay for. 
I have certainly read more than a few horror stories of items from online stores arriving and looking nothing like the stock photos. Bodyline is relatively good in terms of what you see on the site is what you get, but I still received a little surprise with this dress...


This image is not reversed.
Yep. Despite the fabric not being reversible, the words in the print have been printed backward.
Not a huge deal because I doubt anyone will put their head close enough to your skirt to read it (and if they do so without asking , they are inviting you to apply your knee to their face region), but it was still amusing to experience Bodyline's infamous stuff-ups first hand. xP

YPPAH
YADHTRIB


My bike is in the background but I definitely couldn't ride it wearing my petticoat.
 BUT! It does match me in its purpleness. :)

dress & headbow : Bodyline
petticoat : Classical Puppets
shoes : Yesstyle.com
pearls : from my mum ♥


Anyway thank you for reading and please leave a comment below!
Be well and remember to follow me on Facebook to keep track of my updates.

♥ Bec


1 comment :

  1. The backwards print is why I haven't purchased squirrel party. But it is quite cute! You often really do get what you pay for. I've gotten a lot of bodyline's things. Most items are pretty good. But I've gotten a couple of questionable items. Their head bow tend to be rather sad often times.

    Anyway, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...