Friday 31 August 2012

Review | I.Fairy Keizen Blue lens

Hello everyone!
 I received these today from UNIQSO.


So these lenses are huge! 16.5mm I think, which is the largest lens I've tried so far... It was a bit harder to put in than smaller lenses. 
Here are some pictures.
I'm bare faced and just woken up so please excuse the messy hair. :P

(messy bed head) I think these lenses look nice from far away!
but you can see the bad blending close-up  (and its even more obvious with the instagram filter)
I noticed that these lenses don't blend very well with my natural eye colour. This is a bit of a bummer because these lenses are a lovely colour.

Colour/Design: 7/10
The colour of these lenses is really nice but it doesn't blend very well with my eyes.
Also viewed close-up, the pixelated design of the lens makes them very obvious and... well it looks a bit odd. From far away these lenses look lovely and you can't tell that they do not blend (it just makes your eyes look multicoloured). I like that they don't have a big dark limbal ring design, and that the colour goes all the way to the edge of the lens.

Comfort: 8/10
These lenses are not as comfortable as others that I have reviewed, which is most likely because they're much bigger. There was a lot of discomfort when I first put them in but as my eyes adjusted, I mostly forgot they were in there. They began to feel dry after a while (5 hours) so I took them out.

Enlargement: 10/10
These seriously make your eyes look huge. Gigantic. 

Overall: 8/10
I like these lenses. But I can't see myself wearing them to work or anything because they do not blend and therefore look quite unnatural. Hopefully I get a chance to wear them to a party sometime soon. 

comparison with makeu

The details (from UNIQSO)
Manufacturer: I.Fairy (SUNnBON)
Diameter: 16.20mm
Water Content: 42%
Sold As: Per Pair, with a normal lens case
Base Curve: 8.60
Replacement Period: within 12 months

This week has been really awful. 
Right now though I'm watching SBS Popasia and they're replaying the Kpop music festival from last year. 
I was there and it was so much fun. Happy memories are good right now.
소녀시대 좋아요. ^_^ 써니는 제가 제일 좋아하는 것입니다.

♥ Bec

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...